maandag 2 januari 2012

20120102


First outfit post of 2012! I wish you all a really good new year full of anything you wish for!

Today's outfit, I chose for simple because (unfortunately) I have to study for my upcoming exams.

Some of my new year's resolutions:
- Find a (nice) job;
- Go to the gym more often;
- Get good grades;
- Get a rockin' internship;
- Eat healthier;
- Last but not least....Find a room in Amsterdam! (Who can help me?)

Did you make any?


Zara leather jacket, Vintage shirt, H&M jeans, Sacha boots.



Follow me on Bloglovin'


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Mooi jasje! :)

    With love, Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie outfit! Vind het een heel gaaf jasje. En leuke blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Likle the outfit! Great jacket and boots, I've got those pistol boots too! :)

    xx Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen